About this blog......

There are times when I find I have something I need to say and this is a place where I will do so.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome to my world

Welcome to my new blog. The old one still exists but I am past that point in my life. So I decided to start from scratch rather than try to continue with the old.

What you will find here are my ramblings and rantings about my life, surviving DV and IPSV, being a single parent and student, and the things in my world that stir my passion (frequently related to my experiences and the sense of injustice I still carry from them). Some comments/posts/etc may contain content that may be triggering for some people. Please take care of yourself and be mindful that we all heal differently.

What you will not find here is professional help. I am not a therapist, pshycologist, counsellor or shrink. I am a woman who would like to share what sometimes makes my life easier to cope with. If you are looking for professional help then please contact Lifeline or another crisis service in your area. If you are looking for support you can try the resources list on Pandora's Project, the link for which is on the right of this page. Aphrodite Wounded, also linked, also has many fantastic links to other resources.

Please, feel free to comment, debate, question, etc but be respectful. I am voicing my opinion and will respect your right to do the same but if you try to hijack my blog or inflame people your comments will be deleted and I will find a way to ban you. Be aware that if you are posting about your own experiences that you are responsible for your safety. This is a public blog that anyone may read. If you are talking about perpetrators who have not been publically named (please provide a link) then to protect yourself legally you should take care not to make them identifiable.

Feel free to link this blog to websites or your own blog.

Stay safe.

Carz

No comments:

Post a Comment